In the Connect system, Technical Staff are labeled as a Director of Coaching. When adding a Director of Coaching to your club/league they will appear on every Official Roster that is printed. In doing so you will not need to individually roster the DOC to each team. Only Club and League admins will have the access to add a DOC into the Connect System.
- Login to the Connect system
- Once logged in from the main navigation hover over Setup and click Config
- From the Config tab select Security
- Click on Lookup Contact to locate the individual you would like to add. You will be prompted to either search for them by name or profile ID number.
- You will not need to create a second profile for the DOC if they already are an existing user
- If you are unable to locate the person you would like to add, please proceed to fill out their information on the screen to create a new profile. Please note, fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required and must be filled in.
- Above the contact information please use the User Type Dropdown menu and select League Director of Coaching
- Once completed, click Add Contact
- You DO NOT need to check off any of the boxes in the Level of Access area for the Director of Coaching role. If a level of access is checked off, it will give the DOC administrative access to your club/league.