As a Registrar you can manually add players, families and admins to the platform.
1. Choose Players/Admin and Add Player/Admin from the main navigation.
2. Before adding a new player or admin, you will want to verify if this player or admin is already in the system.
3. Enter the player/admin first name, last name, and Date of Birth. Click Find.
4. If the user exists, the user profile will display. If the correct user, choose Select beside their name and choose the action you wish to perform (Create Player Application or Create New Coach/Admin Application).
5. If no results are found, choose the action you wish to perform (Create New Youth Player, Create New Coach/Admin).
6. Enter the user’s information in the form, and for players include information for at least one parent or guardian.
7. Choose Continue.
8. Select a District, League, Club and Play Level from the drop downs.
9. Indicate if a payment was received, if the player is accepted and if the player is age legal.
10. If applicable, choose the team in which you wish to roster the player and choose Continue.
11. Enter the required Player/Admin information and choose Save.
12. Agree to the ELA by choosing Agree.
13. If you have additional family members to add, choose Add Other Family Member and follow the same process.
14. To view the player’s profile choose Detail.
15. Choose Add Player/Admin to add additional players or admins.